Ask Summer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This girl is just...

2 posters

Go down

This girl is just... Empty This girl is just...

Post  Echo Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:48 am

There's this girl who is steals all the attention from me! I mean, I've lost my best friend, a girl I want to make friends with, and myself to this outrageous little Miss Perfect! She thinks she's SO-OH great, but she's not! She does one little thing such as pick up a piece of trash and throw it away and shouts, "I did it!" And expects everyone to applaud her or something! It just disgusts me, but other people love her! I want to see what other people see in her but I just can't! So I have two options: I can either try to see her in a different way or I can get rid of her. What do I do?

Echo

Echo

http://www.campwinterwonderland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This girl is just... Empty Re: This girl is just...

Post  Summer<3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 am

Echo wrote:There's this girl who is steals all the attention from me! I mean, I've lost my best friend, a girl I want to make friends with, and myself to this outrageous little Miss Perfect! She thinks she's SO-OH great, but she's not! She does one little thing such as pick up a piece of trash and throw it away and shouts, "I did it!" And expects everyone to applaud her or something! It just disgusts me, but other people love her! I want to see what other people see in her but I just can't! So I have two options: I can either try to see her in a different way or I can get rid of her. What do I do?

Echo

Echo,
Ha ha, I know how you feel. A lot of people in high school act that way, and I got bullied, hence the reason I am homeschooled. Anyway, it is so annoying, right, like they want you to all give them a round of applause, like you mentioned. Just ignore her, don't give her attention, and don't try and be like her. Try saying to her "What you're doing is not cool" so she knows you are not impressed, and basically don't compete with her - they'll get tired of her soon enough!
Summer<3
Summer<3
Summer<3
Admin

https://ask-summer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down