Ask Summer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it me or him...?

2 posters

Go down

Is it me or him...? Empty Is it me or him...?

Post  Suzanne101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Dear Summer,
Lately, my boyfriend and I have been cold shouldering eachother for the past week and a half. I would go into more detail, but I'm not alowd to write down what happend since it's against the rules. But what I can tell you is that he wasn't feeling very well, I told him to go back to bed and get some rest. He said no but he thought for a moment and asked me a question. I was surprised by his question and politly said no since I had to go back to finish my drawings. Later I said to him that the question he asked was a very cheesy joke (Sometimes he jokes alot) and he said that he wasn't joking at all. I got ticked off at him and he got ticked off at me. Should I say sorry or should he say sorry?
- Suzanne
Suzanne101
Suzanne101

Back to top Go down

Is it me or him...? Empty Re: Is it me or him...?

Post  Summer<3 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Suzanne101 wrote:Dear Summer,
Lately, my boyfriend and I have been cold shouldering eachother for the past week and a half. I would go into more detail, but I'm not alowd to write down what happend since it's against the rules. But what I can tell you is that he wasn't feeling very well, I told him to go back to bed and get some rest. He said no but he thought for a moment and asked me a question. I was surprised by his question and politly said no since I had to go back to finish my drawings. Later I said to him that the question he asked was a very cheesy joke (Sometimes he jokes alot) and he said that he wasn't joking at all. I got ticked off at him and he got ticked off at me. Should I say sorry or should he say sorry?
- Suzanne

Suzanne,
Okay, if I'm thinking what it is that is correct, he should be the one saying sorry - you had a right to get ticked off, and he shouldn't have got ticked off back.
Summer<3
Summer<3
Summer<3
Admin

https://ask-summer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzanne101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 am

Summer<3 wrote:
Suzanne,
Okay, if I'm thinking what it is that is correct, he should be the one saying sorry - you had a right to get ticked off, and he shouldn't have got ticked off back.
Summer<3

Thanks Summer, I'll tell him how I really feel about this situation, and get everything cleared up. Thanks again!
- Suzanne.
Suzanne101
Suzanne101

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer<3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am

Suzanne101 wrote:
Summer<3 wrote:
Suzanne,
Summer<3

Thanks Summer, I'll tell him how I really feel about this situation, and get everything cleared up. Thanks again!
- Suzanne.

Suzanne,
Yes, do the right thing! Someone giving you the cold shoulder all the time is not worth being with.
Summer<3
Summer<3
Summer<3
Admin

https://ask-summer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum